To become an efficient, systematic and world-class water utility organisation by the year 2025.
Provide quality water supply services for the well-being of the people via development and operation of continuous and efficient delivery of water; as well as excellent customer service.
- To provide sufficient good quality treated water in line with the increase in population and the State social economic growth;
- To provide good customer service including accurate and efficient billing system and revenue collection;
- To attain a suitable percentage in providing potable water to urban and rural population; and
- To provide water supply facilities to fulfill the people needs in districts by way of;
- Accurate scheduling in revenue collection;
- Complete water supply distribution;
- Water supply which is adequate in quantity and satisfy the quality standards; and
- Service which is efficient and customer oriented.