Please enquire at the Water Department district office if you do not receive your water bill three months after the water meter was installed.
How to apply water supply:
- For further information, do come to Jabatan Air Negeri Sabah (JANS) Customer Service counter.
- Click HERE for application forms preview.
What to do if you wish to move or sell your house
- Fill in application forms (available from the nearest Water Department office) for water supply termination and final bill
- Settle your outstanding water bill
- Fill in a deposit refund form to get your deposit refunded
Where To Pay Your Water Bill:
- Nearest Water Department district office
- Post office
- One-stop payment centres, e.g. DBKK
- Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN)
Online Payment :
- Sabah Pay
- Public Bank
- Pos Online
How To Pay Your Water Bill:
- By cash (all payment counters)
- By personal/company cheque (only at Water Department district office and headquarters)
- By bank draft (only at Water Department district office and headquarters)
- By credit card (only at main payment counters of Water Department)
- Online (Maybank2u, Public Bank, Pos Online and Sabah Pay)